Corporate Lawyer In Udaipur
MLA advise both employer and employee on complex regulatory and legal aspects of employment and labour and industrial law and provides solutions to the problems relating to labour and industrial matters.
MLA provides consultancy in implementation of various labour laws affecting small, medium and large industries. From the appointment of a single work hand, during the continuation of an employee’s tenure till retirement or termination, Drafting of appointment letters, rules and regulations of employment, transfer letters, wherever necessary charge-sheets, dismissal letters, etc is done with panache. Our liaison work ensures smooth functioning of the workplace making possible enhanced production, a peaceful workplace and satisfaction for all stakeholders. Stringent Labour laws in India require due compliance at all levels at all times.
MLA provides consultancy to handle day to day labour issues and problems, policy decisions relating to implementation of labour laws including ratio of employees strength, i.e., probationers, trainees, contract workers, temporary workers, fixed term contract workmen, permanent workers, and other related aspects of employment. The MLA team also engages industrial houses in the management of Wage rates, absenteeism, controlling discipline and proactive consultancy regarding promotions, increments and allied matters.
The firm offers comprehensive solutions of the problems relating to labour and employment matters including:
- Representation before Labour Courts, Labour Commissioner, Industrial Tribunals, Central Administrative Tribunals, etc. Handle Writ petitions relating to labour and service related matters.
- Drafting and reviewing of arbitration clauses in contracts and arbitration agreements.
- Drafting of statement of claims, and other legal documentation.
- Appearing before Tribunals.
- Assist in execution of arbitral awards
- Assist in challenging arbitral awards before higher authorities