Legal firms in Udaipur, Legal Service in Udaipur
MLA's corporate practice includes, drafting of contracts of all types and vetting Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) Boardroom or shareholder disputes, involving the ownership or governance of businesses, If allowed to escalate, such matters can become acrimonious and will eventually have a major impact on the day-to-day running of the business.
The law regulating shareholders’ and directors' activities is complex, imposing significant duties on directors in terms of how they manage a company; in some circumstances directors can be personally liable. Our litigation team can get quickly to the core of a problem and set out the various options available.
Wherever possible, we use our experience in negotiation and mediation to resolve disputes as professionally and effectively as possible without having to resort to the Courts.
MLA render legal advice and prepare legal documentation for various complex commercial, building, construction, joint venture and infrastructure projects.
Service provided by our firm includes:
- Establishment of Branch, Liaison & Representative Offices
- Distribution, Agency & Franchise Agreements
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Warehousing, Special Economic Zones
- Winding Up and Liquidations
- Securities Laws & Regulations
- Corporate & Shareholders’ Disputes
- Corporate Restructuring & Reconstruction
- Misfeasance Actions
- Oppression Actions
- Schemes of Arrangements
- Debt Restructuring
- Winding-up & Bankruptcy Proceedings.